Whilst we welcome the lifting of restrictions from 19 July, The Cornwall Hotel & Spa continues to implement many of our Covid-secure measures, to keep guests, staff and the local community safe.
In line with guidance we politely ask guests and visitors to:
- continue wearing face coverings in public areas
- maintain social distancing
- book the following in advance:
- tables for breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea
- swim sessions in the pool (45 minutes each)
- treatments in the spa
Retaining a booking system for these services enables us to minimise overcrowding in public areas. Thank you in advance for your ongoing support.
Please see more on our safety measures:
#StaySafe at The Cornwall Hotel & Spa
Face Coverings Guidance
If you have any queries, please contact the Team directly on 01726 87 40 51 or drop us an email.